The Flight

|


So specs about the flight. Milan, Gal and I flew with Turkish Air. The total trip was 22 hours that broke down into one 9 hour flight that landed in Istanbul with a 6 or 5? hour layover which then landed at Ben Guiron Airport in Israel.

Things that I learned about long plane rides. THEY ARE BAD-ASS!! They had dozens of new movies to watch, they feed you, and FREE wine!!! (lol) I really enjoyed that last part sampling from both Turkish and Chilean white wines. Yummy! I felt like an adult at that moment too. :)

Fun/Not Fun stuff that happened:
I got hit on at the airport by some dude. Sadly he was not a looker. BUT he had the most gorgeous green eyes ever and a very cute Irish accent. He invited me to a U2 or Muse concert because I gave him his passport which he left on the bench I was sitting on like an idiot. Needless to say the guy was overly thankful. But it was nice.

The lady sitting next to me was Turkish and she didn't really speak English but we somehow managed to have a mini chit chat. She asked me if I was Turkish <3 ( I love being mistaken for other ethnicities :) ) Then she asked me where I was from and it turns out we were both from Texas!! She was from Corpus but yay!! I love Texas folk we are just the nicest most rootin tootin people out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment