Pre Trip impressions

|
While we have had these meetings a long time ago here are some first impressions.

1. Overall the people in the program seem o.k. but I know half of them... (sadness I really like meeting new people but I guess my trade off is less awkward introductions)
2. The professors seem mildly interesting but I can't really say that generally because the second sequence professor seems to talk and look a little like Robin Williams but the monotone version so he struck me as a bit boring and I didn't go the day we were supposed to meet the last professor. (We shall soon see.)
3. Not my impression but this story is fun. So I go to a party and see one of the girls in our program. I didn't walk up to her but later when she saw me she gave me huge hug and thanked me because she didn't think anyone looked like the party type and so she was afraid to be alone.
4. The general look of the people are Uchicago types so whatever that means. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment