|
Today we took the train into Tel Aviv and shopped around in the Mall.

General impressions.
Price wise I am still waiting for prices to get cheap or at least cheaper I guess I am a Jew at heart?? (j/k)
Shoes should not be bought in Israel unless they are somehow severely cheap.
I am allergic to something here.... I don't know what maybe its all of Israel.... booooo!
Sometimes this place reminds me of Mexico just a bit more developed version. Israel also reminds me of Italy at times too. Sadly I have never been there but its the feel of the place and the views except with no water.

Fun/ Not Fun:
Not Fun: Israeli coins are hard to figure out and for some reason I think I am going to have alot of them left over...

Not Fun: Getting on the wrong train back. It all worked out but we ended up in what seemed like a sketchtastic neighborhood.

Not Fun: Home dudes here carry their guns around everywhere!!

Not Fun: People tend to push past you in the Mall without even saying Sliha (excuse me or sorry) I swear to you that if I didnt have the chance of being deported I was gonna smack somebody!

Fun: Had the Baa- Burger with Tahini sauce at the this burger place which was made of Lamb ( haha get it Baa burger.)

Fun: Met up with Viva who is another girl in the program along with her friend who recommended an awesomely cheap cruise to Cypress and Greece. Sylvia we might come visit you!!

Fun: Walking around just looking at people.

That is all and tomorrow Move in Day!!!! Ahh so not excited!! Work booo! Though I still need to do my friggin Css Profile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment